Save up to 35% on Your Energy Bills!
A No-Cost Mass Save Energy Audit is the First Step.
A no-cost energy audit can help you save up to 35% on your home energy bills. Your no-cost energy audit includes:
- No-Cost LED light bulbs to replace incandescent bulbs throughout your home. ($628+ Value)
- No-Cost brand new programmable thermostats for climate control. ($75 Value)
- No-Cost low-flow, water saving shower head. ($22 Value)
- No-Cost smart power strip to manage energy-wasting devices. ($60 Value)
- Target air sealing to prevent energy loss. ($1,300 Value)
- 75% Off Insulation Services. ($2,000 Limit for Columbia Gas and Unitil Customers)
- Screening for Mass Save Program energy rebates and incentives you may qualify for.
Scheduling your audit is easy - just fill out the form to take advantage of these benefits today!
As a homeowner in Worcester, Middlesex, or Norfolk counties, you are eligible for energy and money-saving benefits through the Mass Save Program.